I’ve been busy over the holidays making more and more kitties! They are so fun! :) Here are pictures of some more of them. :)
I think I’ve finally gotten the shape of my kitty pattern pretty much figured out. I like the shape of this kitty a LOT better! And, I decided to put a pocket on it which led me to think of putting a baby kitty in the pocket! haha! I love how it turned out!!! My sewing skills still suck, but I love these two new kitties! I sewed the baby kitty totally by hand, because he was so small.
two three pictures of my very strange flower art project. This art project is made out of sewn bits of fabric, paper, tape, buttons, label maker tape, and a bit of watercolor. It was pretty fun to make, but very time-consuming. Now I really must work on my math homework! I think it looks better enlarged, so if you want to see it bigger, just click the picture. :) I just updated this post to include a pic of it with the foamboard and the yellow border. :)